- Create innovative design solutions for 3D Brand Design Projects.
- Key focus is on ideation, concept development, branding and presentation materials.
- Position also leads, directs and coordinates presentations and materials.
- Create original design concepts consistent with brand positioning (working in both a team environment and independently).
- Take ownership of project assignments.
- Create presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts.
- Collaborate with creative teams (3d, 2d and digital), Design Development/Sourcing, on new innovations and creative concepts.
- Use strong technical skill set to complete design deliverables for projects, including floor plans, elevations, furniture and accessory drawings, build scale models, etc.
- Actively gain knowledge of current trends, color, technology and other related design influence.
- Use knowledge and research to create innovative solutions.
- Build strong working relationship with Brand Management, NAD A&C and Design Development/Sourcing, and OPS team.
- Recommend design solutions and strategies to key projects Recommend creative approach and solutions developed to be presented to internal and external partners Recommend software/technical resources for project deliverables
– 3ds MAX & AutoCAD Architecture, interior design or Industrial Design Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-5 years experience Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Project;
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor Professional (or other 3d modeling software)
- Hand sketching to communicate and ideate concepts
- Strong presentation and collaborative skills, relationship building skills with those outside immediate team/department
- Good time management skills, ability to manage own project deadlines and deliverables.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs