Our client, an experience and design agency, is looking for a couple of solid 3D Artists to join their team. The are a group that is passionate about creating modern and intuitive design experiences. One of the roles will sit onsite with a large game design firm and the other will be working on an exciting project for a large Fortune 500 ecommerce retailer. Advanced modeling, texturing, and render techniques are a must, and it doesn’t hurt to have a background in motion and/or graphic design. The work will be highly visible, and we want artist who are dedicated to creating impeccable work that both they and the company can be proud of.
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in game development, building environments using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer/Painter and Photoshop.
- Amazing asset sculpting and modeling skills.
- Deep knowledge collaborating with a lead artist or art director in developing a distinct and consistent modeling and texturing style for environment assets.
- Proven problem-solving and prototyping abilities.
- Excellent eye for light, shade, color, and detail in crafting texture maps.
- Really good at working creatively as part of a large or small group.
- Ability to mentor junior environment artists and provide meaningful feedback.
- Dynamic, excellent communicator, big-picture minded and a model team-player.
Join a growing team and contribute your ideas and leadership in ways that are meaningful. This is work the way you always hoped it would be. Authentic feedback, support for your personal and professional growth, and empowerment to help shape the agency. We offer lots of perks including competitive compensation, full benefits, free parking, and a kitchen stocked full of snacks.