Vitamin T is currently in search of a 2D Designer (experiential) for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract to hire role!
We are looking for a 2D Designer to join our team. You’re a thinker (and do-er) with the skill, drive, discipline, and humility to craft uniquely ownable brand experiences.
● Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
● At ease with working in a multi-disciplinary creative community, where ideas morph quickly in response to constantly updated information
● Comfortable with using concepts generated by others and bringing them to life
● Utterly trustworthy with highly confidential information
● Create inspiring, unique, and dynamic client presentations, graphics, and experiences
● Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines and commitments
● Create, execute, and produce design communication for a variety of media
● Assist colleagues in gaining approval for this work
● Collaborate with colleagues in evolving every aspect of each project, achieving a result that meets Client requirements
● Create compelling presentations of our point of views and proposals, assisting in Clients’ understanding and willingness to commit to that work.
Experience and skills required:
● Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
● Strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work
● Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of branding
● Exceptional design skills, great communication skills, superb organizational skills
● Ability to translate business objectives into solid design strategies
● Profound typographic sensitivity
● Print production skills preferred
● Prepared to communicate your unique skills, talents and energy. Works as a global collaborative team – the ability to communicate well across cultures and time zones and add a positive influence to our creative environment is a must
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards