Vitamin T is currently in search of a Designer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract to hire role!
We are looking for a 2D Designer to join our team. You’re a thinker (and do-er) with the skill, drive, discipline, and humility to craft uniquely ownable brand experiences.
You will create beautiful and effective design solutions across a variety of media that engage the consumer while addressing our clients’ strategic objectives. Working with a Dearborn-based Creative Director, Creative, Production and Business teams as well as a multi-disciplinary global team, you will assist in the development and delivery of experiences that emphasize visitor interaction, experience, learning, and action. Based in our Dearborn office, there will be some travel involved, potentially up to a week at a time, to oversee the implementation of your ideas at shows and events.
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- At ease with working in a multi-disciplinary creative community, where ideas morph quickly in response to constantly updated information
- Comfortable with using concepts generated by others and bringing them to life
- Utterly trustworthy with highly confidential information
- Create inspiring, unique, and dynamic client presentations, graphics, and experiences
- Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines and commitments
- Create, execute, and produce design communication for a variety of media
- Assist colleagues in gaining approval for this work
- Collaborate with colleagues in evolving every aspect of each project, achieving a result that meets Client requirements
- Create compelling presentations of our point of views and proposals, assisting in Clients’ understanding and willingness to commit to that work.
Experience and skills required:
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong working knowledge of (GASP!) PowerPoint
- Strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of branding
- Exceptional design skills, great communication skills, superb organizational skills
- Ability to translate business objectives into solid design strategies
- Profound typographic sensitivity
- Print production skills preferred
- Prepared to communicate your unique skills, talents, and energy. Our client works as a global collaborative team – the ability to communicate well across cultures and time zones and add a positive influence to our creative environment is a must.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards