Agency client seeking a 3D Designer to help create exhibit designs and event environments from conception to fully realized experiences.
Do you dream in three dimensions? Do you re-imagine a space as soon as you enter it? Do you conceptualize on a grand scale but sweat every detail? Does your portfolio yearn for high profile brands and large, international projects? Do you debate late into the night about the merits of form versus function? Good. Then we want to talk with you.
We're looking for a 3D Experience Designer who can grow the seed of an idea into a fully realized environment. A designer who can give physical form to a brand’s essence. Who feels as comfortable articulating their ideas to clients as they do bringing them to life. In this role, you will concept and design 3D environments for client projects, taking responsibility for ensuring that the agency output adheres to client objectives, meets client deadlines and achieves agency quality standards.
Who You Are & What You Will Bring
You are a creative leader that thinks beyond architecture and considers how to create environments that engage audiences. You…
- have a portfolio packed with events, environments, exhibits, stage sets, pop-ups and brand activations
- demonstrate a broad range of visualization formats (from hand sketches to white models to realistic renderings)
- are a leader in a brainstorming sessions and possess rapid conceptualization skills
- enjoy immersing yourself in the clients’ brand, culture, products, and marketing objectives
- think conceptually and realistically; owning a project from start to finish (sketch phase to physical build)
- have a strong knowledge of fabrication, technologies, materials, building techniques and event production methods
- are hip to the current trends (interactive technology, architecture, art, design, etc.)
- work within tight deadlines and on multiple projects
- have superior communication and design skills
- are confident, with a healthy dose of humility; you’ll bring loads to the table but be willing to learn and change
Experience: 6-8 years of related experience, preferably in an agency environment. Degree in Architecture or Environmental Design or equivalent. Experience with B2B and B2C Fortune 500 brands
Exhibits and Event Environments: You have worked in the exhibit and/or event industry, and you’ve designed for events, environments, exhibits, stage sets, pop-ups and brand activations
Creative: You are a big thinker and innovative designer that can translate concepts into reality across a broad range of mediums, but primarily events, environments, and experiences
Relationship Builder: You’re collaborative and strive to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with 2D Designers, Strategists, Account Teams, Fabricators and Clients.
Skills: You have mad functional skills and you’re an ace at hand sketches, white models and realistic renderings. Software: 3D Studio Max and renders in V-Ray
Flexibility and Adaptability: You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done! You understand that you may be required to work irregular hours, nights and weekends, etc. as dictated by client deliverables.