We are looking for a freelancer to help one of our client's team in a few capacities – someone who is fast and highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Rhino/Keyshot to work 40 hours a week for a month long contract with possibility to extend.
You will be working on renderings for event and store window designs utilizing Mac software.
- Ensure clear communication, transfer of information and alignment of regional teams to maintain and build collaborative and efficient process.
- Manage the oversight of all Retail formats in specified Region (including Shop in Shop, Free Standing stores, and Perfumeries) Tasks to include aiding with
- All new EL locations layout – design –3-d visualization (sketch and presentation level) -design development- supervision of project management to project end-punch lists-handovers
- Site inspections/visits /Punchlists (if applicable)
- Quality monitoring during process
- Project Management Overview
- Design development drawings
- Review of Detail drawings
- Shop drawing reviews
- Ability to design proposals and elements to work in both online and offline environment
- Liaise with International Affiliates and Regional Store Design teams
- New materials selection and specifications.
- Prototyping schedules and reviews.
- Maintain awareness of trends, styles, materials, and technology relative to the prestige and luxury skin care competition.
- Architectural or retail design and construction experience.
- Ability to detail fixtures in realistic and executable fashion.
- Knowledge of materials and methods of fabrication and installation of fixtures and construction.
- Vectorworks (or AutoCAD) and photoshop proficient.
- 3D proficient (Rhino or Google SketchUp or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate others on team
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of retail trends and environments.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with the team.
- Must be able to follow projects from inception to completion.
- Must be able to execute several projects at once in a timely and efficient manner.
Must have a portfolio put together of work that shows your proficiency in packaging, preferably with experience in beauty, luxury, or fashion. If you have a portfolio together and are very interested in this opportunity, please reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .