Are you passionate about Graphic design, Animation, Motion graphics and bringing cinematic experiences to Retail Stores? If so, this is the role for you. We are looking for a Motion Graphic designer/ 3D artist who creates visual assets in any of the following areas: graphic design, product motion design, 3D modeling, 3D animating, with a strong traditional portfolio to support. This artist may assist with the creation of conceptual art work and will be expected to drive projects from start to finish in a collaborative and open forum.
We are looking for a designer, with a passion and strong understanding of design architecture and principals. A good sense of color and form, as well as exceptional presentation skills. A portfolio that showcases an understanding of Motion design and animation principals. Examples of compositional understanding, shapes and forms, and color theory are expected. And a very strong grasp on tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects are a necessary item.
- Provide creative vision and conceptualization (POCs) that will create the retail experience of the future through the various digital canvases within the store
- Design and video production that supports the various digital canvases within the store environment. This includes, but is not limited to: Wall themes, product video loops, New Store Opening content, Zone background series/videos, etc.)
- Motion graphic design to create rich and engaging marketing and interactive content within the store
We work on Video Production and Graphic Design. The projects are ever changing. We are creating videos for all the different product launches. Anything that would-be video and motion graphics for marketing purposes is us. There is nobody else that has video walls that do this, we have screen sizes that they have no one else has them. Millions of people will see your work. We are very proud of what we are doing. The team has a great moral, which is amazing. Team bond is very important to us as we work tightly together.
Day to Day
Everyone works on about three projects each. Some are low touch vs high touch. The projects you will work on are video for the United States and Australia. You will work on your scenes, provide story boards, pitch doc, animation/animation tests, visual layouts, get them approved them and move forward. You will need to be able to juggle and use time management to work on their projects. You will work with the other two 3D Artists, the manager and two PM’s that run different categories of projects. The team uses After effects, photoshop, cinema 4d or Maya and 3d studio max. You would get to work on brand motion graphics, understand large scale tasks, not just small screen graphics, how all screens can sync together.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in creating strong brand visuals using 2D/3D motion graphics
- Real kick ass portfolio (that demonstrates how you achieved the result, as opposed to only the final) that represents traditional skills
- Extensive knowledge of graphics software packages such as Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and 3D modeling software such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, Cinema4D are required.
- Conceptual sketching and concepting skills preferred
- Has a high bar for quality, can juggle multiple projects and deliver on time
- Comfortable speaking up, very social environment, passion for this work
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Animation or related field preferred.