Do you have a passion for quality, gaming and auto racing? Do you have a passion for creating world class characters?
Seeking an experienced a Character/Animation lead to help create world class characters and animations.
• Create and/or manage the production of characters while maintaining the visual bar and working with outsourcing studios to create the bulk of character models.
• Ingest and drive motion capture from delivery through pipeline and into game.
• Work with tech artist and programmers to shepherd characters and animations through he pipeline in to the game.
• Rig and/or support character rigging and skinning to balance the quality of the animation with the expense of it in game.
• Monitor the character impact on performance and work with the team to solve issues.
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or similar
• 2+ years in character lead position or similar, with a proven track record of managing teams to success, as well as building/maintaining art production schedules.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• In-depth industry knowledge of character and animation pipelines including motion capture
• Working knowledge of Max, Maya, and/or Motion Builder
• Experience with ZBrush or MudBox for character creation
• Experience working with outsourcing studios
• Ability to create rigs and script is a plus
• Experience with Granny animation a plus
• In-depth development experience using multiple games engines, like UE3, CryEngine, Unity and proprietary solutions considered a plus.
• Thorough understanding of all aspects of game development process, from design methodology to craftsmanship and production.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs