Aquent’s Fortune 25 client is looking for 1-2 talented 3D Artist(s) to join their team for an ongoing assignment, 40 hours/week, with potential to turn permanent. This role is based out of the Locust Grove, GA Photo Studio.
- The designer will be work to create 3D images from products that are output from 3D scanners.
- The artist will help scan a variety of products for 3D rendering, 3D sculpting and 3D editing/touch ups
- The 3D artist will collaborate with product managers to help improve the usability and presentation of product features.
- The ideal applicant will be able to balance creative vision with the best interests of the product line and customers.
- Day-to-day work will be done using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator in combination with a 3D modeling application (3D Studio Max/Cinema 4D or similar).
- MUST have a strong portfolio highlighting functional UI design (MUST include 2D and 3D work)
- Highly proficient in 3D sculpting software, 3D editing / touch up software, & 3D rendering software, e.g. mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3+ years experience in 3D modeling software (Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Maya)
- Some basic knowledge of web design and web technologies (HTML, CSS) may be required.
- Conceptual sketching skills preferred. Ability to ensure photo-realism
- Strong artistic vision and ability to communicate it
- Determination to do what's best for the user, product and brand even when it doesn't align with personal style or preference
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to accept constructive criticism and iterate on designs as part of a team
- Ability to manage time and multiple deadlines effectively
- Basic animation and compositing experience is a plus