Are you a 3D Artist that sculpts and textures environment, prop and character models? Are you passionate about Virtual Reality? Our team has an incredible opportunity for an excellent 3D Artist to join us and build world-class 3D art to help define the next generation of gaming and entertainment.
What we’re looking for…
As a 3D Artist, you have exceptional creative talent and artistic ability and thorough knowledge of and experience in 3D art production processes and techniques for standard game engines. Possessing strong communication, skills you can effectively collaborate with both Designers and Engineers. You are a flexible creative with a deep understanding of visual design principles and excel at delivering world-class visuals on schedule.
You contribute to the overall vision and work with all the art disciplines and designers to ensure we’re achieving our goals together. You are a highly-motivated artist who can tackle visual tasks with a variety of technical strategies. Our team flourishes by hiring creative minds who push themselves and their work in an environment of problem solving, innovation and quality.
We're a dynamic, fun and collaborative team. We get to play with the latest toys, tell compelling stories and help craft the future of entertainment.
- Create high-quality 3D art assets at different levels of fidelity
- Maintaining cohesive vision of content through regular interaction with Art Director and other project leads
- Capably and consistently meet project deadlines set by project leads
- Collaborate with other art and design team members
- Familiarity with all aspects of internal game development processes, from design methodology to craftsmanship and production
- 3+ years in relevant art position
- In-depth knowledge of modern 3D art techniques and software packages
- Strong understanding of lighting, texture, color, form and composition
- Maintain a highly-positive, dedicated work ethic
- Capable problem solver who is not afraid of big challenges
- Organized with good time management
- Self-motivated and able to identify and meet goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Understands how to strategize an asset(s) for efficient content development and on-device performance