Work with in-house designers to create imagery of Boeing aircraft interiors utilizing 3D Max. Position requires high detail and high poly modeling skills.
· Build highly detailed and accurate models of aircraft interiors and of passenger seats. Be able to model both soft and hard surfaces and be responsive to adjusting models while in the design phase.
· Create compelling imagery using camera composition, lighting and subtleties in material creation
· Support in the creation of 3D exterior illustrations and animations.
· Use of video effects and/or video editing software such as After Effects, Motion, Combustion, Premier or Final Cut Pro.
· Support other Teague departments using Keynote, Power Point, Photoshop or Illustrator.
Your portfolio will demonstrate:
· Examples of highly detailed, high poly hard and soft modeling skills
· High professional standards
· Sensitivity to detail, color, design and composition
· Diversity of solutions in your work
· Strong aesthetic judgment
Your skills and abilities will include:
· Being able to work openly in a collaborative design setting, having the ability to listen, ask questions and share information..
· Highly proficient in 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
· Work on and prioritize multiple jobs at once. Adapt and recommit quickly when change reshapes or reprioritizes your work.
ONSITE, 40 hours/ weekly
DURATION: 4 weeks
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs