The Technical Writer develops written content related to cybersecurity vulnerability management. Outputs include a range of documents to be read by both technical and nontechnical personnel using and supporting those systems.
Scope of Work Examples:
System, process, and service documentation; training materials, user guides, communications
Required Skills Sets:
• Technical Writer with 10+ years’ experience
• Previous Oil&Gas experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Nice to have:
• Cybersecurity background
• Coordinates design and writing of technical documentation
• Delivers written documentation, including procedures, user manuals and quick reference guides
• Writes requirements for systems documentation changes
• Analyzes existing documentation for potential audit gaps
• Edits written material for grammar, clarity and audience comprehension
• Responds to general questions about language, writing and writing tools
• Maintains Chevron policy compliance and branding requirements (e.g., copyright, trademark usage)
Interview-1 round, in-person panel interview.
Submittals will close on Thursday, 4/27/17 at 11:00 AM CST.
Candidates must be able to interview in person the week of 5/1/17.