We are seeking a Program Manager for leading x-functional projects in customer support (CS) space. This role requires hands-on project management skills, deep technical expertise, and excellent leadership skills. The role will include building customer service processes, taking customer support business requirements to define the system requirements, technical specifications, UAT & integration test plans, driving project schedules from design to release. You will be working & teaming up with UI/UX teams, device software teams, application SW development teams across the organization for project execution.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and defining knowledge base for support (online help content, on-device help content, blurbs, help videos etc.).
- Experience setting up call centers (phone, email, chat etc.), CRM system integration, IVRs. The focus will be on the processes and the support experience through these processes.
- Tech experience in SW or TPM in order to write technical documents and work with developers. (No coding required but the person must be technically savvy).
- Experience with building contact center flows (contact initiation/setup, troubleshooting, actions - RMAs etc, wrap-up).
- Experience in working with support & call center metrics.
- Experience working in a fast paced start up like environment with limited structure. Ability to navigate through ambiguity with ease.
- This role will require an analytical self-starter with experience in NPI.
- Expert abilities in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing complex project plans, developing and delivering on project milestones.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, product development and project management.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Prior experience in technical program and/or technical project management.
- Prior experience in customer support & consumer experience are a plus.
- Prior experience in consumer device software, messenger & messenger bots are a plus.
- Previous experience working in NPI at a consumer electronics company like – Apple, Amazon, Google, Moto, Samsu.
- A bachelor's degree in a engineering.
- MBA or equivalent Masters preferred.