Large, international organization's sales operations is looking to hire dedicated and professional Customer Service Representatives. This is an on-going, open ended contract position located in East Louisville.
You'll be front lines with customers, interacting with various internal teams such as sales and delivery, and making sure everyone has an exceptional experience. Will be responsible for pricing, billing, and data entry. You should have familiarity with computer systems. Experience with SAP a big plus!
Do you have customer service experience in a professional environment, such as a bank or in insurance? Do you have a high school diploma or GED plus at least five years experience or are you a recent college grad with similar experience? We'd like to hear from you!
Here's the formal job description:
Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5-7 years customer service related experience required.