Our team is looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Analyst who will work with large sets of data, build metrics and business cases to increase the overall impact of our CX program. The ideal candidate will be an analytically-driven team player, with excellent attention to detail who wants to explore customer experience improvement opportunities.
Required Work Experience
• Survey Research Experience is #1
• SQL query Experience #2
• 3 years of experience in business intelligence and/or statistical analysis with quantitative measurement skills
• 2 years of survey design and support
Preferred Work Experience
• 3 or more years of experience in marketing communications, customer service management and/or customer experience management
• 2 or more years of health care industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Statistics, or related field of study, Required
• Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Statistics, or related field of study, Preferred
• Demonstrated concern for customer centricity
• Ability to cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with internal business partners
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
• Ability to tell the data story with visuals/infographics
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
• Experience developing and executing SQL queries
• Experience with business intelligence reporting tools
• Ability to use a statistical analysis tools
• Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous responsibilities
• Experience with Qualtrics is preferred, not required
• Minimal travel domestically as needed
• Must have proof of legal authorization to work in US.
The core responsibilities include:
• VOC survey research, including, survey design, execution, data analysis, and report creation.
• Extract, analyze and use data to build analysis, metrics and business cases to support decision-making.
• Understands and defines data requirements for various data sources in support of CX team initiatives.
• Works with our CX platform vendor to maintain the CX enterprise application as well as design and implement new CX management solutions, including reporting dashboards.
• Uses visuals/infographics to tell the data story.
• Identify data quality and process improvement opportunities.
• Propose enhancements to our processes and methodology to improve data quality.
• Identify key customer trends, issues and opportunities and assist in formulating strategies to improve customer experience.
• Provide ad hoc information and insights support to key stakeholders.