ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Issue Management (85%)
• Own monitoring, reassigning, labeling, and managing resolution with cross functional partners for customer issues escalated through from our Frontline and Tier 2 agents via our Manager Escalation process
• Escalate trends to the team in order to get ahead of mass impacting issues
• Document background on customer issues by adding comments in our CRM system.
• Assist with customer service adjustment inquiries from the Customer Advocacy team.
• Support the Order Management and Transportation teams with 'one-off' customer issues
2. Customer Mail Merges (15%)
• Research customer impacting issues.
• Work with cross functional groups including Fulfillment, Customer Advocacy, Merchandising, Engineering, PR, Legal and Creative to understand and resolve issues.
• Prepare mail merge files – requires extreme focus and attention to detail.
• Ensure mail merge was sent correctly, and monitor customer replies.
• Upload comments in mass to affected customer accounts
• Issue eGiftCard compensation as situations require
• Deliver written executive recap including the magnitude of issue (e.g. customer, order, and financial exposure) and root cause and resolution
1) Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Strong focus on the customer experience
• Fast learner
• Detail oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and successfully drive multiple tasks appropriately
• Proficient in MS Office and technical ability to quickly learn new applications
• Ability to balance multiple priorities at once and manage time appropriately
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external fulfillment partner stakeholders
• High sense of ownership, urgency and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to internal and cross-functional teams.
• Foster and maintain the company's core values:
• Respect for the Individual
• Service to our Customer
• Strive for Excellence
2) Preferred Educational Level:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent with preference for customer service, supply chain, logistics, operations or other relevant specialization
• 1-2 years experience of relevant customer service, PR, supply chain, logistics, operations or other related field preferred
• Experience in writing, documentation of processes/policies
• Experience and knowledge of ecommerce, including customer service, operations preferred
• Experience working in a customer service or customer focused environment required
• Experience in working as strong contributor in a team-based environment