Working on behalf of an interior design company in Sydney CBD and reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be directly responsible for all offline and online customer marketing activities.
The company / role:
The key focus of this role is to drive customer engagement and growth across the Trade and Retail channels. The company are very ethical, have a strong focus on sustainability and are currently running some amazing projects that demonstrate their commitment to this cause. Communicating this commitment to the environment, both internally and externally, will be your responsibility. Ideally, you will have a background in Marketing and Events as well as possessing digital skills across content, EDMs and social media. Previous experience with Trade Marketing would be a huge plus although not essential.
The team have a family feel, work very closely together and everyone really goes the extra mile for one another. As such, it is vital you possess an excellent work ethic and are happy to assist your colleagues / team as required. In return, you will receive great support and be rewarded with autonomy, responsibility and ownership. You will be given the chance to get involved in various projects and expand your skills in area that might be new to you.
- Preparing marketing & advertising strategies / collateral
- Planning & organizing promotional presentations & industry events etc…
- Coordinating mailing lists and updating databases
- Ensuring all physical and digital assets are in place in the lead-up to events
- Preparing sample packs and folders for trade shows
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in producing communications plans for new product launches
- Liaising with Sales teams to craft localised presentation decks
- Involvement in group briefings to internal and external creatives
What’s in it for you?:
- Competitive salary package
- Amazing quirky offices with design studio onsite
- Excellent CBD location – very accessible
- Support to develop and grow into a more senior role
- Great culture with a bunch of compassionate individuals
For more information or to APPLY NOW please contact Alex Cain-Reed ASAP on 02 8667 8888 | email@example.com