Looking for a talented Marketer Analyst to support the Net Promoter Score (NPS) Program and drive customer experience efforts across the organization. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about using NPS to facilitate a strong customer experience and ultimately impact the business growth. This person will be a part of the voice of the Customer Analytics team and will be reporting to a Director. The overall responsibility of this team would be to gather customer insights and prioritize initiatives through data analytics. Design, build and deploy the technical components and business processes required to achieve project objectives.
The Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for managing and getting the Voice of Customer Analytics team for the NPS program off the ground. This includes, but not limited to, program management, survey design and launch, finalizing and setting up the technology solution, looking over customer verbatims, comparing results across segment offerings, identifying key trends or outliers and reporting on progress. Using this analysis, the Voice of customer analytics team will be responsible for communicating these results and working with internal department teams to determine improvement programs as needed.
The ideal candidate will have proven results in using data analytics/research and identifying insights as well as being highly analytical -- a skill that will be used to evaluate trends and optimize programs against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
• Accountable for Voice of Customer Analytics team success;
• Holistic planning and execution of the program;
• Survey launch and management;
• Support the design and deployment of the technical solution;
• Initiate customer experience programs based on results
• Partner with internal teams to optimize existing systems and deliver reporting and insights
• Lead communication across the team regarding progress and related projects developed
• 3+ years' experience in data related research position, NPS preferred
• Passionate about data and analytics, focused on developing results-driven campaigns
• Strong analytic skills with experience in visualization tools such as Tableau
• Expertise with MS Office products (such as Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proven results from executing customer focused programs internally or externally
• Strong program management and coordination experience
• Creative and strategic thinker and comfortable adding new ideas based on insights
• Self-motivated and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs