Our client is seeking a Consultant to join their Customer Experience Market Insights team. This role will be a key contributor to the successful implementation of customer experience initiatives across the enterprise. The Consultant will be responsible for helping to drive customer centric-change in the organization, including gathering customer insights as well as the voice of the customer data, and continuously improving the customer’s experience.
The Consultant must be knowledgeable in the science around consumer behavior including consumer research methodologies, resulting in data interpretation, and implications of the data to the business in the development of differentiating experiences. The position requires the ability to effectively drive a change agenda and be a champion for customers by partnering and interacting with senior business leaders in a highly matrixed environment.
- Lead consumer segmentation pilots focused on sales and business unit support, and direct to consumer communication, financial/risk management, fully tailored solutions and localization.
- Responsible for all project aspects, including project intake, business partner, and client communications, proposal development, partnering with creative services to design messaging for consumers, partnering with other matrix partners to design and implement the pilot and to report on outcomes.
- Translate insights from customer narratives (trends, storytelling) and human factors (cognitive, user experience, clues and sensory) to arrive at multi-channel, customer-valued experiences that deliver on the brand promise.
- Accountable for gaining consumer and employee input during development, understanding and assessing operational implications, and aligning and integrating customer experiences.
- Collaborates with matrix partners including research, analytics, CX strategy, CX development, and innovation to ensure design intent is maintained throughout all iterations and tradeoffs.
- Leverage advanced business/analytical skills to understand the voice of the customer (VOC) metrics and design experiences that address unique needs of different customer segments through multiple channels.
- Apply a customer-centric lens to programs and advocate the "customer" view to identify opportunities and customer metrics to improve key customer interactions while balancing the need to achieve business value proposition.
- Identify and prioritize customer experience issues and drive resolution by collaborating with the project team, business partners, and senior management.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across business segments.