Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a Customer Experience Program Manager to work an initial 3 month contract with possibility to extend onsite in Richfield, MN.
The Customer Experience team works on defining customer experience strategy and experience across channels and works with stakeholders, researchers and designers to help define the customer experience online and in stores.
- We are looking for a business knowledgeable, highly-motivated, extremely organized driver to partner with the Customer Experience team.
- This person should be resourceful, experienced in human-centered design, and have lead strategic programs/projects with multiple stakeholders and implementation partners with business process impact.
- Create and present overall program updates and customer experience progress to leadership teams
- Facilitates high-level sessions for program plan and schedule development
- Maintains planning board, status, and tracks assignments
- Escalates decisions to owners and sponsors as necessary
- Responsible for weekly status reporting, and potentially financial tracking for their work streams
Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain a full view of Customer Experience (CX) Portfolio
- All projects, programs and initiatives (Inflight and not started)
- Driving process clarity and consistency across CX Teams
- Lead and document CX Process discussions
- Maintain and govern agreed upon processes
- Accountable for capacity management and planning
- Define and drive communication plan
- Responsible for facilitating CX Portfolio Meetings
- Day to day operational activities
- Maintain team spaces in Confluence and Jira (or desired toolset)
- Remove roadblocks and issues as they arise
- 2-7 years Program Management experience
- Must have experience working with design and research teams
- Knowledge of user centered design
- Microsoft Office
- Confluence and Jira (or similar planning tools, e.g., waffle and GitHub)
- Very strong presentation skills
- Experience interacting with senior leadership
- Strong individual – team focused, adapts to change well
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Likes to juggle multiple projects at once
- Enjoys a highly collaborative, team based approach