Top 3 Hard Skills
- Shopper Marketing: Experience with the online and in-store shopping experience, understanding of purchasing decisions and customer pain-points
- Project Management skills – the individual must be able to influence multiple parties to get things done.
- Multiple languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese) would be an asset
Top 3 Soft Skills
- Leadership (this person is the QB for customer-focused initiatives and must know how to get the right people involved and communicate effectively) – must be confident
- Problem Solving
We have one of the largest retailers of consumer electronic products on a worldwide basis and are poised for significant growth in 2015. Furthermore, the expansion of our direct channel continues to help us showcase our technology and illuminate our innovation story, by transforming the buying and service experience for our customers.
To fuel this continued growth and to strive to provide the best consumer experience, we are expanding our team with the addition of a Customer Engagement Lead for Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Latin American markets.
To drive more visibility (for the Business, Operations and key stakeholders) into all customer impacting issues for Online and ensure we have short-term and long-term fixes to underlying issues
We will know it works when:
Mean-time resolution for issues declines, overall number of consumer issues/incidents decline, and fundamentally CSAT/NPS metrics improve.
1. Customer Escalations & Make Goods (50% of time)
• Tracking all key customer escalations for Online
• Communicating and driving clarity of issues to key executives
• Attending key calls/meetings to represent the business for Tier 1/0 escalations
• Coordinate customer resolutions and/or make goods across key stakeholder groups (e.g., Engineering, Production, CSS, Business etc.)
• Maintaining a catalog of all ongoing issues
• Managing a weekly “Customer Issues” meeting to review the outstanding issues and # of impacted issues
2. NSAT Reporting & Insights (25% of time)
• Reporting out on NSAT on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
• Analyze and understand what is driving fundamental improvements and declines
• Share key learnings with key stakeholders to influence roadmap/platform etc.
3. Connect and Integrate (25% of time)
• Represent the Business at all Red Zone meetings
• Connect with key counterparts at CSS, Platform, Engineering etc.
• Provide reports/updates to key Execs (e.g., Online Leadership Team, Customer/Partner Engagement Leads in Canada, Brazil and LATAM)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with experience in project management strongly preferred
• Demonstrated exceptional cross group skills
• Preferred language skills include English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
• Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results
• A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Top 3 Hard Skills