Our client is hiring 2 Contract Customer Data Analysts. Do you have experience in ERPs CRMs, Databases and Systems? Great opportunity for someone with at least 2 years of analytical experience and a bachelor’s degree to work for a large Healthcare company for at least 3 months.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for creation, maintenance and reporting of customer related information across ERP and CRM solutions. Also provide recommendations to peers and management to improve data and process quality.
- Understands reporting and data environments. Based on customer requirements, provides recommendations on how to best structure reports to meet strategic goals.
- Effectively deal with routine data problems and inquiries from users within the organization.
- Execute data processes in accordance with process and data standards and procedures. Investigate and initiate appropriate corrective action when data quality in their span of responsibility deteriorates.
- Provide analyses and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- At least 2 years of analytical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- ERP,CRM, Databases, Systems Experience, preferred: SAP, SFDC
- Technical aptitude- good to have experience with relational database concepts
- Able to work on site in Indianapolis, IN, local candidates only
- Demonstrated business administration and process knowledge.
- Sound computer skills
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills