Our client, a leading international retail brand, is looking for a driven and proactive Customer Analytics Manager to join their ever-growing team based in Watford.
The Customer Analytics Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing in-depth analysis and strategy across a variety of channels, for the Brand and Marketing function. You’ll not only focus on current data sources, but identify new opportunities for data acquisition which could help shape the overall view of customer behaviour.
This is a completely new role within the company, so it’s an exciting opportunity to help build a new function, and develop and improve the overall customer journey.
- Support the business in strategic and tactical decision making through the development of in depth insights and customer analysis
- Build cross-functional networks to support the acquisition of customer data from a variety of on and offline sources in order to create a ‘single customer view’
- Responsible for web analytics including the development of tagging strategies across all European web and mobile properties
- Complete analysis of end-to-end omni-channel customer journeys
- Develop predictive and propensity models and, implement these into the day-to-day marketing processes
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations, and support the implementation and measurement of these recommendations
- Advise key stakeholders on customer trends from data driven insights
- Manage relationships with outsourced data and analytics partners
- Be a subject matter expert able to share knowledge of the latest analytical methodologies and tools
- Highly numerical with strong experience in either customer insights or analytics
- Experience of working in a large retail environment is preferred
- Solid understanding of customer journey and behavioural analysis methods and tools
- Experienced in measuring the impact and ROI of marketing campaigns, including econometrics
- Excellent analytical skills including advanced excel and SQL skills
- Knowledge of tableau and Qlikview are hugely beneficial
- Expert at using Google Analytics and manipulating large volumes of raw data
- Solid project management skills with a great influential personality
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex topics in a simple and meaningful way