Amazing opportunity for an experienced Direct Marketing Manager to join an exciting company with a focus on health and fitness products The Manager of Customer Acquisition & Retention is responsible for the growth and optimization of acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels with a focus on email, direct mail, catalog, subscription, promotions, referral, and loyalty marketing efforts.
This ideal candidate is an experienced, results-driven, marketing strategist with a track record of managing teams that drive qualified leads, accelerate customer growth, increase lead-to-sale conversion, and sustain lifetime value across multiple channels. This role requires an individual who is both customer focused, yet analytically minded and capable of devising, implementing, and measuring campaigns that improve KPIs throughout the customer life-cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead team to design, test, execute and scale acquisition and retention campaigns to existing and new customers. Apply learning to impact future campaigns.
- Manage acquisition and retention team, which oversees day-to-day relationships with financing partners, print, email & catalog vendors, print creative agencies and other third parties.
- Provide ongoing review of channel KPIs and updated forecast of revenue and profitability
- Support development of customer segmentation models and lead scoring criteria
- Responsible for guiding team in selection of partners for key channel objectives. Scope, negotiate and oversee team management of relationships
- Responsible for day-to-day forecasting and management of acquisition and retention budget and revenue growth.
- Support Marketing Data & Analytics team efforts to develop marketing technology road map and grow capabilities with marketing and enterprise data partners
- Assist in development of emerging subscription and continuity programs
- Work with finance team to develop new pricing and promotions strategies
- Lead team to support new product launches with appropriate collateral across acquisition and retention channels
- Recommend and implement ongoing process improvements
- Rapidly develop a thorough understanding of our data collection methods, models, technology and existing consumer insights
- Evaluate and improve upon existing efforts to drive increased response from house file
- Formulate and implement compelling marketing plans that rely on prior experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- 7+ years of experience in Direct Marketing to consumers using targeted and measured objectives
- Comfortable with best-in-class direct response tactics and experience testing and evaluating trending technologies and opportunities
- Ability to analyze, interpret, problem solve and present information to management, co-workers and business clients.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (such as Excel, Microsoft Project, Word, and Outlook) is required.
- Hands on knowledge of several of the key areas such email, print, catalog, lead management, customer experience and engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills combined with highly developed oral and written communication skills are essential.
- As an effective communicator, must have a proven track record of leading internal and external teams to deliver performance
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment within both the department as well as cross-functional teams.
- Has successfully planned, launched, and analyzed offline marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyze data provided by team and evaluate metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Experience working with internal creative teams and external creative agencies.
- Results-oriented. The successful candidate has demonstrated personal accountability, possesses an “entrepreneurial” approach and is willing to wear multiple hats to get results.
If you have what it takes to jump into this role and help take this client and their brands to the next level, apply now!