Our client a leading Athletic apparel and foot wear company is looking for a Meetings/Event Planning professional to manage high profile events and meetings
- Person in this role will be project managing high profile strategic internal and external meetings and be responsible for the event management. (across all geographies, top level executives, key customers will be attending)
- Will be managing recurring meetings - one of which is an internal Integrated seasonal readiness meeting and the other is a external Product engagement meeting with customers.
- Prior experience of at least 2+ years with event management and planning meetings required. Will be supporting event management across categories.
- Top notch communication skills - ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people from Sr Directors to Catering/Restaurants/Event management companies; Collaborative , High level meeting and event planner background.
- Fluent in MS Office, Keynote and other Apple software.
- Working hours can be peaks and valleys - Customer facing events are usually a week long, so may be required to put in 50-55hrs/week ; Planning and preparation for these meetings/events could be 30-40hrs/week. Ability to work long hours as and when necessary is required.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and deal with ambiguity.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience