We're looking for an experienced Traffic Manager who's worked on Events or Trade shows in the past with a Creative team. This role will be a contract through September based around a MAJOR conference in SF. We're seeking someone with prior experience working with creatives, who can deal with multiple personalities, and keep calm amongst chaos. Someone who is firm, but nice and can manage creative projects through completion for the upcoming conference. This conference is attended by over 7 thousand people and this client has over 100 people working on it. The ideal candidate will understand and thrive under this pressure! A Traffic Manager is a very important part of a healthy work environment, and our team is looking for you to create just that!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Become Point person for all graphic requests
- Rangle the creative team and make sure there's seamless communication on projects between them and vendors and accounts teams
- Work with production vendors to ensure the correct graphic type, substrate and finishing was ordered in proprietary graphics management tool; guide them onsite for correct signage placement.
- Lead in brand alignment amongst cross-functional teams
- Gather information and provide updates to the teams during agenda meetings
- Communication and Live feedback updates to the team or suppliers if there are any design changes effecting the aesthetic
- Put out fires using the internal traffic management tool
- Agency or Experiential Marketing experience is preferred
- 5+ years of Traffic Management experience (this is a print traditional traffic role, not a project manager position)
- Start ASAP - Could start this week!
- Located 2 blocks from a BART stop
- 40+ hours/week