A global beauty retailer is looking for a Creative Traffic Coordinator that will work on the Creative Team and support the Director of Creative Services as well as cross-functional teams.
The Team is looking for an organized and problem-solving individual to join our team as Creative Project Manager at The Body Shop. This role will be work with the Director of Creative Services on all creative requests through the studio from brief to delivery. The Creative PM will be responsible for working with the requesting teams in setting project timelines and ensuring that all parties keep on track for delivery. This includes working with internal teams (Brand, Retail and Wholesale Marketing, CRM, Ecomm and Store Design) as well as vendors and freelance designers.
- 1-2 years of experience in Traffic Management/Project Management on a creative team or agency
- Must understand creative projects across print, digital and retail
- Must be very organized, able to multi-task and be a good communicator.
- Knowledge and understanding of agency workflow processes
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Experience in Basecamp (a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Experience working for a beauty, fashion or luxury company/brand/clients is a plus
- Must be independent and able to take the lead if needed
- Must be able to work on your own laptop