A unique and exciting 12+ month opportunity has come available at one of the largest technology companies in Mountain View, CA! This is a fast-paced, project-focused innovation group. Projects are developed and executed at the intersection of ambitious science and an urgent user need or application. Teams working on these incubator projects create demonstrations and user experiences that appear magical, simple and wondrous—and deliver at lightning speeds.
As a Creative Technologist , you will work on software products and large innovative technology projects. You will collaborate with scientists, designers and engineers to invent and realize new methods of interactions and unprecedented product experience, across digital and physical touchpoints.
Top 4 Daily Responsibilities:
- Ideate and design product solution based on Jacquard technological platform.
- Approach problems with a systematic thought process that balance business needs, user values and technological constraints.
- Rapidly prototype for validation and exploration with 3d printing, Arduino systems and software prototypes.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to execute against several workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience delivering interaction and technical solutions that range from prototype to production
- Portfolio showcasing work that includes conceptual explorations, prototypes, and finalized experiences
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with a cross functional team with multiple stakeholders and feedback sources.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong conceptual and technical skills.
- Thrive in ambiguity
Nice to Have Skills:
- Extensive experience in wireless systems such as WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE, NFC.
- Familiar with embedded firmware development experience, including Nordic and Cypress SOCs and prototyping platforms such as Arduino, Processing and other platforms.
- iOS and Android development experience for prototyping