Role: Senior Creative Technologist
Location: London (Central)
Our client is a leading competitor within the financial/banking sector with locations around the UK. They are looking for a Senior Creative Technologist to join there Design Studio who handles product developments and supports the creative technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to be the corner stone of the product development process, assist from a design and technical perspective along with acquiring the knowledge required to define their strategic future. You will be a key member of the production of high quality design delivery as well as implementation of prototypes that can define future propositions.
- Ensuring the quality, creativity and delivery of design and technology solutions to support prototyping, augmented IB and Beta Bank testing.
- Delivering advanced prototyping and testing solutions.
- Supporting and maintaining technical infra-structure for a Test & Learn environment
- Provide key insights into the technical and strategical plans.
- Using data insight and analytics to drive further technical solutions
- Consult key team stakeholders within Customer Content, Customer Labs, Design Studio
- Liaise with the Studio Manager, UX Design, Design Strategy, Design Operations.
- Key relationship management with the UX Design and project delivery teams.
- Escalate issues to the Creative Tech Lead (quality, risk and compliance).
- challenge legacy governance and propose new routes aligned with contemporary security, risk and compliance requirements
You will have;
- Proficiency in Java and Android Studio
- Excellent design skills and proven track-record of design and UX experience over 10 years.
- You will have experience working collaborative in small highly skilled teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are managed
- Familiarity with API creation.
- Strong understanding of UX
- Confident knowledge in Solution Architecture.
- NoSQL (Mongo DB, CouchDB)
- Cloud Foundry and Dev ops Familiarity.