Managing and delivering all creative design assets, briefed in to the UK Creative team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the brand is consistently represented across all consumer touch points, at all times.
Ensuring that design work is of the highest standard, on brief, meeting Creative guidelines, and is delivered on time, within budget, and in adherence with internal and external processes your key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring all UK Creative design briefs are submitted to the UK in-house design team and external UK design agencies. Taking ownership to review the design team’s daily work schedule, ensuring that work is prioritised appropriately, and delivered on time, acting as the day-to-day contact for all communication regarding UK Creative projects and briefs (project queries, artwork feedback and the approvals process).
- Managing the UK creative project tracker and chairing the weekly creative status meetings, to seamlessly deliver all creative projects. You will be liaising with relevant stakeholders, ensuring they are up-to-date with the status of their briefs.
- Manage UK creative, photography and print briefs, to ensure effective management of the local print production process, and the delivery of best-in-local-market creative assets.
- Support the Marketing Director to achieve the timely delivery of best-in-class creative assets in line with the annual Omni-channel Marketing calendar.
- Ownership of the UK Brand Budget, ensuring that all departmental PO’s are raised, recorded and monitored effectively, to ensure the internal financial budgeting process is followed.
- Assist the UK Head of Creative and Visual Merchandising to champion adherence to the creative marketing processes, leading internal and external stakeholders to work in-line with briefing and approvals processes.
- Demonstrate sound competitor knowledge of the UK Market (online and offline) and share this with the wider business by presenting visual examples of best-in-class creative assets including VM, Digital and Social Media execution, photography, brand content and story telling.
- Actively lead the relationship between Sales, Marketing and the Warehouse, to deliver artwork files to meet UK stock-in-warehouse dates. Raise department codes with the warehouse for printed assets, updating local market stakeholders with collateral availability dates.