This Client Marketing team is seeking a Creative Studio Manager for oversight of: communication management, project coordination, resource planning, financial management, meeting facilitation and execution of the department strategy.
This person enjoys the opportunity found in challenges and helps others see around corners to find solutions that align to key business objectives. This person believes in the spirit of creativity and seeks to facilitate innovation and foster an environment of inspiration. The studio manager thrives when all eyes are on them and a key decision or concept pitch is required. They should be comfortable with leadership in communication and being at the forefront of driving the department’s approach to the creative process, including presentation development, strategic research and social media communication.
This position is a relationship expert and will act as a liaison between the department's senior creative leaders, XF business teams and the external business partners. This individual will handle complex project calendar management, field requests from team members, and assist the creative leaders with resource management, all with oversight of the creative team, looking and seeking the places for innovation and creative exploration for the team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and their assistants
- Proactive problem-solving abilities to deal with challenging deadlines and priorities
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently; comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to create processes that support the development of amazing work in a creative environment.
- Able to handle multiple tasks for multiple individuals
- Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
- Excels under pressure, maintaining a calm demeanor
- Works well independently, and with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic creative studio environment and keep others focused on overarching objectives.
- Ability to facilitate creative brainstorms
- Have a perspective on social media and the role it plays in marketing to an audience
This position will support and provide guidance to senior leaders and/or Creative Directors as well as work collaboratively with other departments. The position will partner with creative leadership to field and prioritize requests as well as develop strategy and tone for the team.
Managing multiple resources and design requests, showing flexibility and problem-solving abilities; the ability to adjust and prioritize due to last minute changes from conflicting requests; coordination with executive schedules and shifts in project priorities; and ensuring that projects ladder up to larger department and client strategies. Coordination and facilitation of key team meeting with internal leadership teams across client as well as with external business partners.