Our Fortune 50 Financial Services organization is looking for a Creative Services Project Coordinator to help support their in-house agency . The position is initially anticipated to be 9-12 months.
Creative Services Project Coordinator
This role reports to the Studio Project Coordination Lead. The Project Coordinator team is responsible for establishing and managing project timelines for all in-house agency design/creative projects and campaigns. This role is important in establishing and meeting client expectations by delivering high quality projects on time.
Specific duties of this role include the following:
• Assigns tasks and schedules deadlines for each step of a project through completion.
• Leads, creates, and implements project management process to effectively plan and manage project timelines.
• Maintains and develops effective working relationships and communication with LOBs and clients.
• Negotiates timing with partners, troubleshoots scheduling issues, and implements changes.
• Partners with multiple lines of business units and Creative to define and intake projects, and ensure all team members acquire a thorough understanding of the project’s components and the production requirements.
• Proactively and successfully reconciles competing project priorities against business/Line of Business priorities.
• Works in project management system to facilitate progress and ensure schedules are maintained.
•3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, business process, or change management
• 3+ years in project management experience Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong relationship development skills
• Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment
This is a 9-12 month assignment to help with overflow