This is a temp to perm opportunity.
The Creative Services Production and Traffic Manager will oversee and traffic the workflow of our Global Creative Services team. This role will drive our operation keeping key projects and the department running smoothly and support our department by driving consistency and integrity of the brand. He/she will be a highly motivated and organized business thinker with a passion for creative quality and excellent delivery management capabilities. The Creative Services Project Manager will manage a wide range of projects including but not limited to; marketing collateral, online communications, brand identity, advertising, trade shows, event materials, DPS folios and other sales support materials. They will manage all communication between the Creative Services design team and all internal marketing partners, specifically, in conjunction with the Traffic coordinator This position will report into the Creative Director/ Global Creative Services and will work hand-in-hand in managing resources and budgets for the team. The Traffic Coordinator will report into the Creative Services Production and Traffic Manager.
Manage Creative Services workflow and process
• Ensure availability of CS Design and writing resources against coming workload in partnership with the CD
• Control flow of tasks into the studio through the Studio work queue
• Consult on all new schedules and ensure the efficient routing process
• Handle all departmental billing and reconcile monthly
• Act as key contact for workflow software vendor (currently WorkFlow)
• Act as Art Buyer, negotiate and purchase rights-managed creative
• Act as proofreader for all materials
• Manage photography workflow: create shot lists, schedule photographers/stylists, traffic samples, payments, download files. (4 times a year)
Manage CS resources
• Management of CS PTO time to ensure proper skilled staff is always on hand
• Help identify full-time and temp labor needs
• Work with Staffing firms to negotiate temp labor rates and agreement
• Process internal approval and on-boarding of temp labor
Critical Working Relationships
The Creative Services Traffic and Production Manager will partner with:
• Creative Director to manage the functioning of the group
• CS staff to ensure project work is scheduled and staffed correctly
• MarComs in order to facilitate the on-boarding and execution of client project work.
• GMS Digital Team
• Corporate Communications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
• Must have at least 8-10 years of experience as project manager, senior traffic coordinator or
• 6-8 years of experience working with agency creative teams and Marcom in an in-house or independent agency environment
• Demonstrated experience in recognizing standards of design and production values for print and digitally based projects
• Proven understanding and prior experience working in both the traditional and digital media realms
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, oral and written communications
• Proven successful project management and time management skills
• Experience working successfully in and managing highly collaborative teams
• Must have expert knowledge of the Creative Services Group roles, process and products
• Must bring expert level skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PPT)
• Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Must have knowledge of both digital and traditional channels
• Knowledge of print production: vendors, file prep, timelines etc. a huge plus.
• Must be comfortable communicating with internal partners on the topic of work schedule and product deliverables
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED
• Create production schedules by mastering online project management software.
• Track project statistics on a cyclical basis for internal and external reporting.
• Making any and all changes to our traffic management system that would make the company more effective in organizing and managing our designers and account management communication
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
This is a temp to perm opportunity.