Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits that we subsidize dramatically! Medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars
POSITION- Creative Services Sourcing Specialist/Production Manager
LOCATION: Menlo Park, CA.
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION- 1 year in duration. Has the POTENTIAL to convert into a perm position
BENEFITS- Subsidized medical, dental and vision. 401k
We are seeking 2 Creative Services Sourcing Specialists that will work closely with the Strategic Sourcing Manager to manage sourcing and procurement of the Marketing category. In this role you will source and negotiate contracts with producers, directors, lighting, color grading, editing, etc.
Specific project work and source-to-pay activities may vary, including sourcing, contracting, benchmarking and negotiating. Primary preference is for candidates with Advertising Production / Media or Advertising Data / Market Research experience.
Creative Services experience is required. Please do not apply if your background is from manufacturing, consumer goods, IT hardware, etc.
· Interface with internal business and cross-functional teams to identify sourcing requirements, and define expectations and goals for suppliers.
· Coordinate and support sourcing projects, including managing RFx, obtaining quotes, examining proposals, and analyzing bids.
· Prepare sourcing documents, contracts, statements of work and related procurement documents following guidelines.
· Review, negotiate, and facilitate execution of contracts and SOWs.
· Analyze spend and other data, monitor purchasing activity, manage benchmarking and reporting.
· Provide training to end users on procurement processes.
· Perform root cause analysis on Procurement and AP Issues and provide feedback on process improvements.
· Interface with Procurement Operations for resolving procurement issues.
· Work with Legal to ensure contracts are aligned with appropriate terms and conditions.
*** You may be well suited for this role if your background includes:
· 5+ years experience in CREATIVE procurement, sourcing, or contracting
· Ability to flourish in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity.
· Able to prioritize and use available tools to be highly productive and manage high volumes.
· Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure.
· Ability to interact with employees at all levels, develop cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams.
· Bachelors’ degree required, background in business, supply chain, procurement, or management preferred.
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
· Proficiency with Oracle sourcing and procurement tools preferred.