Our client is looking for a Creative Services Manager with marketing agency or in-house creative agency experience who wants to be instrumental in their accelerated growth. You will be the center of the creative universe at this energetic, strategy and marketing firm. The Creative Services Manager is key member of their client services team. You’ll maintain control of diverse creative activities and projects, have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
The goal of the Creative Services Manager is to provide creative direction and oversight to their in-house creative team as well as source and lead creative endeavors that use our extensive network of freelancers and creative partners.
The successful candidate will lead the day-to-day initiatives that move the creative side of our business forward. This position is a key contributor to the company’s growth.
- Lead all creative operations for client-facing projects
- Initiate and design complex and simple marketing deliverables based on project teams and clients’ specifications
- Ensure that each project has the specific financial and personnel resources it requires to be successful
- Generate estimates and status reports
- Assist with budget reconciliation, schedules, organization and reporting of information
- Manage communication on project status, resource management, and financials
- Attend sales presentations to help clients understand the creative angle of each program we propose
- Collaborate with design personnel to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly
- Conceive and implement visual marketing programs that range from print to digital
- Develop engaging collateral for our clients that tells a story and elicits an emotional response from readers and viewers
- Source and manage creative resources that scale our ability to create hard-working beautiful creative deliverables that propel our clients’ businesses forward
- Work with the executive and internal demand generation team to implement marketing materials for the firm to help increase the firm’s exposure
- Proven experience and track record in creative management role in a high-growth organization
- Must have a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable with a fast paced, high energy environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Must be able to use agency planning/management tools such as MS Office productivity tools, Basecamp, Team Gantt, G-Suite email/calendar, and Adobe Creative Suite