The Creative Services Manager is responsible the planning, execution and project management of the company's print and digital production within marketing and creative teams. Our client is currently undergoing a massive system migration from Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (ADP) to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This will be at least a 1 year contract, with high potential for conversion to a permanent placement or contract extension. Our contractors get full benefit coverage (medical, dental, vision - HMO or PPO plan) and 401K. This Production Manager will provide support for the Creative Director on operational processes required to support the flawless execution of all print and digital production efforts. This person will be responsible for the management of 8-12 production staff to ensure timelines, budgets, and metrics are being met.
- Reviews artwork, secures timelines and manages the proofing and sign off on all files before completion.
- Works closely with the Creative and Marketing Directors to ensure the migration of files is timely and on target
- Ensures quality control standards are met.
- Effectively maintains production schedules for all assigned file and publication documents.
- Assist all production artists with monitoring processes/rules to improve efficiency of production process.
- Reviews invoices and helps in production cost tracking as well as timecards for all production contractors.
- 3+ years of prior experience in production management is required.
- 7+ years of working experience in creative, production, or graphic design
- MUST HAVE Prior experience working within either Adobe Digital Publishing or Adobe Experience Manager or production of mulit-page manuals, user-guides, books, etc (100+ pages)
- Flawless Print and Digital production abilities within InDesign
- 1-2 years of HTML/CSS experience is HIGHLY preferred.