My client is one of the world's leading independent production agencies, specializing in content creation and innovation technology and global offices in AUS, NZ, ASIA, USA and the UK. They have an extensive list of well-known blue-chip clients in retail, fashion, property, broadcast, pharmaceutical, finance and media and take great pride in working with leaders of industry who genuinely want to create meaningful connections with their customers. Their role in return is to add value by bringing ideas to life and by providing their support and expertise to ensure their clients' content is delivered in the right context, with speed, accuracy, and consistency.
They now have an exceptional opportunity, based in their Sydney office, for an experienced Creative Services Manager to join their fast-paced, energetic team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
***As the Creative Services Manager, you will work with the internal creative teams, including design, video & creative imaging/CGI, in developing creative solutions for their customers, in collaboration with the account service team.
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Oversee and approve creative work and present work to clients where necessary
- Experience managing sizable teams as you'll be accountable for team members within Design (10ppl), Video (3ppl) and Creative Imaging (4ppl)
- Ensure that all work is produced to the highest standard and in a cost effective manner
- Come up with concepts with clients and have an abundance of ideas and creativity
- Ability to come up with and develop creative solutions for the team
- Seek opportunities within existing clients and present new content creation solutions
- Work collaboratively with the Account Service Team, Management, Creative Teams in Melbourne, London, and New York
- Mature and expand creative content capabilities
- Responsible for growing creative services revenue
- Self-starter, team player and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
*To be successful in this role, you must be a strategic thinker with an excellent eye for detail, possess a good work ethic and be able to meet strict deadlines with high levels of accuracy.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to learn more about the role/client, please apply ASAP with an updated CV detailing relevant work experience and projects/clients you've lead.
You can also e-mail me directly at email@example.com. Look forward to connecting!