Manage the efficient and productive use of all internal creative resources and external bought in creative services. Ensure that the Creative Studio are working to agreed budgets & timelines and within defined processes. Responsible for managing third party suppliers for creative services. This role is focused on the smooth running of creative services and not a creative position. Management and organisation are the key elements.
• Consistently maintain effective planning of overall creative resource
• Produce weekly reports on resource status, and conduct quarterly analysis on resource requirements
• Work with Senior Creative Director to review briefs and allocate appropriate resource
• Identify future areas of capacity within the team and action accordingly
• Proactively manage potential bottlenecks, risks to project schedules and possible downtime within the team
• Manage hours allocations for projects and take overall responsibility for the approval of Creative Studio timesheets
• Ensure sufficient resource availability at all times by managing holidays, overtime and identifying freelance requirements
• Work with Senior Creative Director to establish a roster of relevant freelance resource to call on when necessary
• Manage the creative workflow process, with particular attention paid to the feedback & amends stage
• Monitor the Creative Studio processes & procedures, updating or adapting as required
• Support pitch requirements by allocating appropriate creative resource
• Support Senior Creative Director with content for creative team meetings.
• Capture creative activities that can be recorded as added value for client evaluations
• Own the Creative Studio scope of work financial reconciliations
• Art buying
o Commission all required third party creative resources such as photographers, photographic studios, production companies, voiceover artists, models and illustrators
o Prepare all photography/ casting briefs
o Liaise with vendors
o Prepare costings & timings for these services to other departments
o Organise shoots and associated services
o Conduct regular reviews of suppliers services for quality & value for money
• Carry out any reasonable duties as identified by your line manager or team leader
• Positively represent Burrows to our customers and suppliers
• Ensure compliance with all contractual employment obligations.
• Ensure compliance with our ISO standards.
• Fully participate in the company's performance management and development programmes.
• Maximise own ability to produce quality work, on time, and to brief, utilising best skills and available technology.
• Work in accordance with the company's Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs