The Creative Services Manager is a key member of the Global Marketing & Communications team responsible for delivering creative strategies, visual and interactive design, and implementing plans in support of the company’s overall marketing objectives.
The role is Contract to Hire, Remote.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications
• 7-10 years of experience in graphic design, in either design agency/studio or in-house corporate setting
• Creative communications experience in the professional services industry or other B2B marketing experience; outsourcing Industry experience desirable
• Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated success in roles developing and leading design initiatives, campaigns and managing work streams, including developing multimedia graphics, electronic collateral, digital components as well as web-based proposals, production through distribution, and producing brand-compliant designs
• Extensive knowledge of and success in leveraging leading design principles and digital channels in one or more of the following areas: HTML, responsive web, interactive, infographics, data visualization, tablet/handhelds, publications, displays, advertising, and user experience
• Experience directing/coordinating photography and video shoots
• Familiarity with managing a digital asset management platform
• Advanced knowledge of current print and digital design software
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple projects and work positively under deadline pressure
• Ability to interpret and support standards, policies and procedures
• Ability to digest complex information and turn into effective marketing materials
• Exceptional strategizing, organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to successfully interact with senior executives, advisors, other Global Marketing & Communications team members and external resources, such as domestic and offshore contract graphic designers, writers/editors and webmasters
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Adept at working within a multi-faceted, virtual organization, leveraging resources and relationships for high-quality results
• Design portfolio required
• Bachelor's Degree in a graphic design, marketing or related field
• Demonstrates proficient knowledge and ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite and other design applications, along with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Outlook
Duties & Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for brand management, visual communication design, and interactive design
• Deliverables include web designs, publications, marketing collateral, e-newsletters, email marketing content, PowerPoint presentations, print and online advertising, and social media campaigns
• Recruits and manages third-party design firms as well as other design and production resources
• Manages multiple projects from concept through completion
• Provides quality control over concepts and projects
• Manages the execution of the work, ensuring that projects are completed and meet budget and schedule targets
• Oversees design to ensure consistency with brand and tone on global/domestic campaigns
• Creates and supports style guidelines and brand standards for the company
• Monitors the quality, accuracy and timeliness of creative deliverables to ensure internal client commitments are met
Other Duties as Required
• This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents are expected to follow any other reasonable instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor. Performance of this job in a safe manner and in keeping with established policies is a condition of employment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs