As one of the main client interfaces working in a brand driven corporate environment you will ensure the delivery of on brand design solutions to time and to budget as well as managing scheduling and planning of workflow and quality control on a wide range of design projects. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the design and print industry. You will be able to handle a variety of tasks with minimal supervision utilising strong commercial awareness, excellent customer service and communication skills. You will be responsible for ensuring consistent delivery of all brand literature in line with Global Brand best practice principles and guidelines. Reporting into the Account Manager you will also be responsible for maintaining job records and timesheets therefore outstanding organisational skills are essential. You will liaise with the UK Account Manager, onsite Creative Designers and an offshore team to ensure a co-ordinated service delivery to all studio clients, and to maximise opportunities for business development.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leading by example and living/delivering the values to proactively build exemplary relationships with clients on the phone and in person
• Building and maintaining a strong customer centric ethic within the team
• Management responsibility for the onsite UK CST employees
• Liaison with the US and Asia CST teams to drive a joined up and consistent approach to service delivery across the Willis account
• Schedule and manage workflow for the onsite and off shore team.
• Work with the Account Manager to develop creative output of studio. Delivering on brand design solutions over a broad range of marketing collateral and proposal work
• Demonstrate excellent people skills and be able to negotiate and communicate at all levels
• Ownership of workflow tool – Traffic Live
• Weekly collation of timesheets, verifying and maintaining temporary staff agency timesheets, recording staff activity and raising/receipting purchase orders.
• Providing cost reports to clients and members of the Design team Monthly production of accurate Design Services management information and billing – MI and Dashboard compilation and submission for Creative service line.
• Formulate design briefs working with client to challenge and gain clarity about the requirement, market audience and time frame. Negotiate and agree deadlines, prioritise and assign resources to meet business demand including managing workflow through wider team where needed, offshore and recruitment agencies
• Ensure Creative Services adheres to defined Service Levels with particular attention to acknowledgement of requests, client communication and deadlines
• Ensure all relevant information is gained and correct business unit code is assigned
• Keep clients informed in a timely fashion of the status of their work requests at an appropriate level and frequency
• Manage the quality assurance of all work being produced through the London offering.
• Conceptualise and execute design briefs in a variety of formats, including but not limited to, design of routine pieces within existing templates, artworking of own design work where necessary, pre-press production, print production management/liaison with Account Manager and Shared Services Team to manage print requests, presentation to clients
• Responsible for liaison with the offshore team to ensure clarity of brief and guidance on best practices and brand compliance.
• Proven track record gained as a Creative Services, Workflow or Shift Manager
• Confident communicating at all levels with experience of broadening communication channels and developing processes to facilitate the exchange of information among internal and external groups
• Strong and proven leadership skills with excellent people management ability
• Able to influence others and support organisational change
• Track record of maintaining high quality standards and understand all key process issues and ensure process improvement
• Proactive with positive, high energy personality
• Strong and proven people management skills
• Ability to adapt to varying work-styles and priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Ability to manage stressful customer situations with poise
• Dynamic and flexible, responds well to changing priorities from different sources
• Personal drive and motivation to succeed
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Fully conversant in standard design software suite (Creative Suite)
• Excellent Team Player, i.e. commitment to assist other staff
• Ability to work autonomously
• Strong organisational skills confident and articulate and able to liaise with clients at all levels
• Digital/web design experience would be an advantage
• A design qualification ideally college graduate
Educated to minimum of A Level standard
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs