Aquent's Fortune 100 client is looking for 2-3 Creative Services Project Managers to work on-going assignments with potential to turn permanent down the road, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
- Manage projects across the digital creative channels, including photography, rich content and online design.
- Receive project briefs and manage intake of goals and asset needs, manage process for collecting content and assets and ensure the process is moving forward efficiently and within timelines
- Act as the point of contact and facilitate conversation among the designers, copy team, web asset team, agency team and other internal/external partners
- One of the 3 Project Managers will ideally have experience with CGI/3D/Interiors
- Experience project managing creative assets in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar communication skills
- HIGHLY proficient with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with Workfront or other Project Management software is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- 3-5 years experience is desired
- Must be comfortable managing ambiguity
- Corporate acumen is a MUST
- This role is perfect for someone who is energetic and proactive
- Experience as a room or photo stylist, with InDesign and/or CGI/3D/Interiors (for the CGI-related position)