We are looking for a Creative Services Coordinator in North Charleston, South Carolina for our global fortune 500 client with a graphic design background.
• Assist customers with design-minded decisions and evaluate author’s needs while ensuring the author understands the service fulfillment processes and the products they have purchased.
• Fulfill design services while proactively identifying problems and seeking solutions.
• Assist with the management of outsourced vendors for quality product delivery
• Manage workflow using a wide variety of software systems.
• Escalate customer issues appropriately, timely and correctly.
• Demonstrate clear and polite written and oral communication.
• Demonstrate timely, accurate and professional customer service.
• Actively seek solutions and identify trends to appropriate personnel, including possible alternatives or suggestions.
• Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels. Accountable for service level agreements defined for customer interaction.
• All other duties as assigned
• Associate’s Degree (or 3 years graphics related experience equivalency)
• 2 or more years of graphic arts or design-related experience
• 2 or more years of customer service experience
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and overtime as needed
• Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Experience working with outsource/3rd Party Vendors
• Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software
• Ability to multi-task & prioritize with strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills