Do you enjoy understanding customer’s needs, networking, and making connections?
Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Aquent is looking for a Creative and Marketing Recruiter to join our team that focuses on content, design, marketing and staffing solutions. Come join our team and recruit product designers (UI/UX/Interactive), graphic designers, art directors, information architects, production artists, marketing managers, product marketing managers, search and digital marketing specialists, events managers and other creative and marketing professionals and work with our clients to fulfill their hiring needs!
· Develop and implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high quality candidates for client companies
· Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced internet sourcing
· Participate in marketing events, user groups, and industry specific interest groups to build relationships and a candidate pipeline
· Work to ensure fast turn around times for open roles through pipelining and relationships
· Interview, screen, and match candidates to our clients needs
· Manage full life cycle hiring process with candidates and clients
· Develop account strategies to grow our business
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Ability to get things done quickly, self-manage, and create efficient processes
· BA/BS degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources, Project Management or a related discipline preferred
· 2-3 years of creative & design, marketing, and/or technical recruiting experience
· Demonstrated recruiting experience leveraging social networking avenues such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
· Professional experience in the design and/or marketing discipline a big plus
· Knowledge of new technologies, design methodologies and design/marketing industry trends
· Ability to identify quality design talent and assess portfolios
· A “do what it takes to get the job done” attitude
· Excellent problem solving skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
· Strong initiative, self-drive and motivation
· Excellent customer service, account development, and relationship-building skills
· Strong negotiation/closing skills and creative follow through skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Creative and innovative thinker
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Ability to be flexible and adaptable
· Strong knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and database systems
· Most of all, a passion for marketing, design and technology!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs