The creative project manager, convention will develop and manage efficient processes, plan schedules, facilitate reviews and approvals, and keep the project on track.
The ideal candidate must see the big picture and also love detail. He or she must be organized, forward-thinking and a clear, effective communicator. Partnership and collaboration across multiple functions is key. A deep understanding of the creative process is necessary, and experience with large scale events is key.
- Oversee all parts of the creative process: briefing, creative development, reviews, approvals and execution.
- Develop detailed project plans and daily hot sheets. Ensure all stakeholders understand deliverables and timelines.
- Report status and raise issues during weekly cross-functional Convention team meetings. Be an effective problem solver.
- Collaborate with key Convention stakeholders, including external agencies, to execute creative plans.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in creative project management.
- Demonstrated success with managing, leading & driving cross functional processes.
- Results-driven, innovative thinker.
- Solid experience with project management software (Smartsheet, Workfront, Proof HQ, and Box experience is highly desirable).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-disciplined and motivated by collaboration, teamwork and partnership.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment.