Manage projects and production for the Web Creative team by working with director to establish schedules, budgets, hire freelance resources as needed and foster communication within and across teams.
• Manage projects for the Web Creative team including 1) seasonal launches with product and marketing content updates 2) online marketing collateral 3) website UI updates.
• Ensure project timelines and goals met, work is QA’d and progress communicated to stakeholders.
• Schedule projects, track progress and maintain an ongoing project timeline.
• Serve as point person for communication with other departments. Initiate meetings as needed and compile summary notes.
• Manage project approval process including setup of creative reviews and setting meeting agendas.
• Proactively review creative briefs to uncover unresolved issues and clarify creative requirements with cross-departmental partners. Support web creative team in resolving issues.
• Work with Web Design Associate in the production of marketing emails by tracking comments and routing proofs.
• Work with Director to screen and schedule additional freelance help as needed to meet production deadlines.
• Manage Web Production Artists and foster development of skills and experience.
• Review projects and schedule with Director to establish delivery timelines, plan additional resources, manage budget and define projects.
• Foster collaboration and communication with other departments, particularly Web Merchandising, E-Commerce IT, and the entire Creative and PD department.
• Lead process improvements to further streamline the department.
• Exceptional project management, negotiating, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to motivate and build trust with others and build collaborative partnerships.
• Experience with an advertising/design firm and/or marketing department in a retail brand.
• Experience with marketing messaging, preferably online.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and its capabilities.
• Experience with an e-commerce platform or other dynamic web environment is a plus.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and work independently.
• Flexibility to work additional hours and late evenings during busy production periods and important website updates.
• Extraordinary attention to detail.
• Flexible schedule to accommodate fluctuations in workload.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs