Manage the process to support effective execution of global Brand campaigns and promotions. Keep projects on track.
- Support senior project managers to plan, coordinate, and execute projects / tasks efficiently.
- Understand the inter-connectedness of all functions and geographies of the business and ensure the process supports effective communication and collaboration across all relevant areas.
- Collaborate on a process to incorporate Australia and Canada specific campaigns into the workflow efficiently and effectively.
- Build schedules and update information in project management tools for weekly status reports.
- Assist in prioritizing daily workload and develop an effective way to communicate the plan across the creative team.
- Schedule and recap milestone meetings.
- Traffic assets for approvals and delivery.
- Assist with annual creative project planning and monthly forecast updates.
- Participate in evolving the process and champion continuous improvement to align with growing and changing business needs.
- High attention to detail and extremely organized. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Drives out-of-the box thinking when appropriate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good listener.
- Diplomatic and persuasive.
- Graceful under pressure.
- Flexible team player. Reliable, respectful, trusted.
- Five to seven years project management experience in a highly creative, marketing driven, global organization.
- Thorough understanding of global marketing planning, various marketing vehicles/channels, creative development and executional processes.
- BA in any related field.
- Experience in direct selling and the beauty industry is desired, but not mandatory.
- Smartsheet, Workfront, Proof HQ experience is a plus.