Great career opportunity for a creative services Project Manager to grow established Fortune 500 client base.
The Project Manager (PM) will be the day-to-day project manager for several existing customers with expectations to grow current business.
This position will oversee assigned projects to ensure work is completed to client specifications, within stated timeframes, and within the agreed project budget. Projects will include both print and digital deliverables.
Responsibilities include project intake, scoping, developing estimates, defining and managing project plans and timelines, maintaining effective relationships with client project owners, and ensuring that the design and project production team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete assigned tasks to the client’s specifications.
Additionally, the PM will be responsible for project tracking, reporting, invoicing and monitoring of the quality of work for all assigned projects, throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of project management/account management in design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing broad range of visual communications
- Excellent client service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to estimate resource requirements and develop project estimates with clear definition of scope
- Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities
- General understanding of print production and image rights
- Working knowledge of InDesign and a basic understanding of Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Proficiency with Microsoft Office