Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their team!
Manage creative projects from brief to close, ensuring quality, on-time delivery of projects supporting the client's Talent Acquisition and Brand teams.
As the single Point of Contact for assigned projects, the project manager will build project timelines, partner with creative teams to meet project deliverables in scope, and ensure clear internal and client communications.
Day to Day Duties:
- Manage all client communications
- Build project schedules
- Schedule internal meetings and client presentations
- Document all meetings
- Release final files to vendors
- Assist with reporting
Candidate must be detail and process oriented, enjoy managing multiple assignments at one time, have strong verbal and written communication skills and have creative development project management experience. Agency project management or like-minded creative development experience preferred. Digital marketing experience required (online advertising, email, website, etc). 3 - 5 years project management experience is ideal.
- Experience managing creative projects - working with creative teams (i.e. Art Directors, Copywriters and Designers)
- Ideally experience working in an in-house agency or design group, or an advertising or marketing agency