Seeking a Creative Project Manager with agency experience to join our pharmaceutical client in Mettewa!. This is a full-time contract position that works closely with the designated account team to help coordinate daily activities and the ongoing relationship with client / brand teams.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Understand client guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, ePASS and ZINC review and corporate compliance.
- Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
- Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with providing estimates and timelines.
- Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
- Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
- Reports onsite to Account Manager
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
- Bachelor degree required
- 5-10 years of ad agency experience required, pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details