This is a great opportunity to leverage your creative project management and leadership skills to launch a creative outsource solution for a tightly run internal creative department looking for innovative and efficient ways to expand delivery of high quality creative. Our client is the leading online retailer and provider of highly personalized digital image products and digital publishing services. The project manager will work on-site at the client’s headquarters in Redwood City, CA and direct a remote creative team of copywriters, designers and production artists.
The Project Manager (PM) will work closely with the client’s operations teams on a day-to-day basis. The PM will participate in planning activities and will be equipped to identify resource needs and manage scalability of the Aquent Studios production team. A key responsibility of the PM will be to handle the intake of all project work – eliciting and assembling all required project specifications, assets and information needed for successful development of assigned deliverables.
The PM will input all project details into the project tracking and workflow system(s) and is key point of contact for client teams in resolving questions or issues that come up. The PM will oversee the work and project quality of the assigned teams with the support of the Account Lead (as needed).
Working onsite, the PM will coordinate project activities end-to-end from project initiation to final approval and delivery and will be accountable for adhering to all schedules and project requirements. The PM will manage the day-to-day work assignments, and will be responsible for quality control.
RESPONSIBILITIES: What you’ll do
- Work independently, solve problems proactively, and time manage effectively.
- Define the scope of projects including deliverables, timelines, milestones, resource needs, and budgets.
- Manage workflow and resourcing.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to shepherd projects through launch.
- Work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in cross discipline knowledge sharing.
PROJECT TYPES: The types of projects you’ll work on
- Email execution
- Banner and web development execution
- Print collateral execution
- Video production
QUALIFICATIONS: Are you up for it?
- 4 years project management in an agency or client setting
- Strong grasp of technology
- Proven track record of being a self-motivated, self-managing team member, while still being able to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Familiarity with the creative process, including information architecture and visual design.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education